Sunday, July 3, 2011

Amazing Cosmestics Concealer

Hi all!

Recently the makeup artist that I work with at my salon and I went on a supply trip to MAC and Ulta for the salon kit. While she had never been to Ulta, I had so I introduced her to some brands she wasn't familiar with. I suggested she try the Amazing Cosmestics Concealer.

She gave it to me to test it out and to see what I thought. Swatching it on my hand it came out a lot thinner than I thought it would. It is a lil bit more on the watery side for being from a tube. I have the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer and that it very thick so that is what I was expecting. It did blend out very nicely. It was smooth and didn't snag on my skin and it smoothed out the appearance of the skin on my hand.

The color is in golden beige.


It is blended out on the top right corner of my hand.


It applies on my eye area very nicely but it didn't seem to smooth out as nicely. It did cover well and my dark circles seemed to not be that challenging for this Concealer. The lasting power was fairly decent (I set it with Bare Minerals Well Rested powder) and it didn't settle into the fine lines around my eyes.

We got the smaller of the sizes which was around $22, the larger was $42 which is outrageous for a Concealer. It is rather tiny and it didn't seem like a lot of product.





That is the size so if you are ordering it you will have an idea of how big (or little) it is.

I hope that helped out!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment